While Waiting: The Information You Need To Know About Pregnancy, Labor And Delivery
Authors : Dr. George E. Verrilli M.d. F.a.c.o.g., Anne Marie Mueser Ed.d.
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Published Year : 2002
Edition : 3
Format : Paperback - Paperback, 192 pages
Subject : Pregnancy, Childbirth, Prenatal Care
Language : English
Dimensions : 6.90 (w) x 9.10 (h) x 0.50 (d)
ISBN : 031228294x
ISBN13 : 9780312282943
Third Revised Edition—A fully revised, expanded edition of the book that millions of women and care providers have depended on for facts about pregnancy
More than 4.5 Million Copies Sold
Written by an obstetrician and a mother: The information you need to know about pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
With more than four and a half million copies in print, the must trusted prenatal guidebook in America is now nelwy revised, updated, and expanded. It includes:
- Questions to ask your care provider
- Explanations of medical terms and procedures
- Helpful exercises and tips for staying fit, healthy, and comfortable
- Record-keep sections
- Warning signs to watch for
- Expanded and updated coverage of pain relief, prematurity, Caesarean delivery, birthing positions, and other key topics.
The book is arranged in an easy-to-use format with space to keep track of prenatal appointments, notes and questions, and any special instructions for personal care.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.