Don't Sit On The Baby!: The Ultimate Guide To Sane, Skilled, And Safe Babysitting
Provides Advice, Tips, And Strategies For Teenagers Who Want To Find, Keep, And Excel At Part-time Babysitting Jobs.
Author : Halley Bondy
Publisher : Zest Books
Published Year : 2012
Format : Paperback, 128 pages
Subject : Babysitting, Vocational Guidance
Language : English
Dimensions : 5.40 (w) x 7.40 (h) x 0.40 (d)
ISBN : 0982732236
ISBN13 : 9780982732236
Babysitting is one of the most popular part-time jobs for teens, but caring for kids is no easy feat. Offering a ton of useful tips, this funny, modern no-nonsense guide covers all the basics any babysitting hopeful needs to know, and much more.
- What to expect from kids age 0 to 10
- Tips for finding (and keeping) the perfect babysitting gig
- Advice on how to deal with everything from emergencies to dirty diapers
- Strategies for communicating with parents
- Real-life stories from teens about their experiences on the job
PLUS: A babysitting personality quiz, helpful fill-in sheets, and kid-friendly recipes teens can use to make mealtime more fun!