Body For Life: 12 Weeks To Mental And Physical Strength
Body For Life: 12 Weeks To Mental And Physical Strength
step Into Any Gym In America, Mention The Name Bill Phillips, And Watch The Faces Light Up With Recognition And Respect.
hundreds Of Thousands Of Men And Women Who Turn To Phillips's Monthly Magazine, muscle Media, For Guidance And Straight-forward Information About Exercise, Nutrition, And Living With Strength.
professional And Amateur Athletes--among Them John Elway, Karl Malone, And Mike Piazza--and Celebrities Such As Sylvester Stallone, Who Have Relied On Phillips' Clear-cut Information To Enhance Their Energy And Performance.
people Once Plagued By Obesity, Alcoholism, And Even Life-threatening Ailments Who Accepted A Personal Challenge From Phillips And, With His Help, Turned Their Bodies And Their Lives Around.
body-for-life Is Much More Than A Book On Physical Fitness, It's Also An Inspiring True Story Of One Man's Journey Through Life And The Lives He's Touched--a Journey That Began With A Dream Of Helping One Million People Rebuild Their Bodies And Has Evolved Into The Challenge Of A Lifetime, A Quest To Help People From All Walks Of Life Search For, And Discover, The Hero Inside Each And Every One Of Us.
step-by-step, In Language That Is Vivid And Down-to-earth, Phillips Maps Out A Guaranteed Recipe For Success.
this Is Not A Vague, Pie-in-the-sky Motivational Book. Neither Is It A Dense, Technical Manual About Anatomy And Physiology. In These Pages, You Will Learn:
- how To Develop The Mind-set To Cross The Abyss Between Knowledge And Action
- how To Create Not Only More Time But More Energy In Your Day
- how To Lose Fat And Gain Muscle By Eating More, Not Less
- how To Trade Hours Of Aerobics For Minutes Of Weight Training--with Dramatic Results
- how Thousands Of Ordinary People Have Become Extraordinary Role Models And How You Can Too
the Principles Of The Body-for-life Program Are Profoundly Simple, But Remarkably Powerful. So Pull Out Your Calendar, Mark 12 Weeks From Today, And Allow Yourself To Experience The Power Of The Information In This Book. Then Get Ready To Take Your Body, And Your Life, To A Higher Point Than You May Have Ever Dreamed Possible.
change Your Mind--change Your Body--change Your Life
imagine, Just 12 Weeks From Now, Having The Lean Healthy Body You've Always Wanted And Not Having To Turn Your Life Upside-down To Get It.
imagine Having The Energy To Be At Your Peak From Dawn To Dusk, Having The Confidence To Do All The Things You've Been Putting Off, Having The Certainty To Make The Right Decision At The Right Time, Knowing That You Really Do Have The Power To Change--not Just Your Body But Anything In This World You Set Your Mind To.
if This Sounds Unlikely, Or Even Impossible, It's Time You Were Introduced To Bill Phillips And His Body-for-life Program--it's Time You Join The Legions Of People Who Have Reaped The Benefits Of His Expert Advice.
Authors : Bill Phillips, Michael D'orso
Publisher : William Morrow
Published Year : 1999
Edition : 1
Format : Hardcover, 201 pages
Language : English
Dimensions : 7.37 (w) x 9.25 (h) x 0.73 (d)
ISBN : 0060193395
ISBN13 : 9780060193393
Mention the name Bill Phillips to any of the people he's helped transform and you will see their faces light up with appreciation and respect. These people include:
- Hundreds of thousands of men and women who read his magazine for guidance and straightforward information about exercise, nutrition, and living with strength.
- Elite professional athletes, among them John Elway, Karl Malone, Mike Piazza, and Terrell Davis have turned to Phillips for clear–cut information to enhance their energy and performance.
- People once plagued by obesity, alcoholism, and life–threatening ailments who accepted a personal challenge from Bill Phillips and, with his help, have regained control of their bodies and their lives.
When you begin to apply the information in this book, you will be proving to yourself that astounding changes are within your grasp too. And, you will discover Body–for–LIFE is much more than a book about physical fitness it's a gateway to a new and better life, a life of rewarding and fulfilling moments, perhaps more spectacular than you've ever dared to dream before.
Within 12 weeks, you too are going to know not believe, but know : that the transformation you've created with your body is merely an example of the power you have to transform everything else in your world.
In language that is vivid and down–to–earth, Bill Phillips guides you, step by step, through the integrated Body–for–LIFE Program, which reveals:
- How to lose fat and increase your strength by exercising less, not more;
- How to tap into an endless source of energy by living with the Power MindsetTM;
- How to create more time for everything meaningful in your life;
- How to trade hours of aerobics for minutes of weight training with dramatic results;
- How to make continual progress by using the High–Point TechniqueTM;
- How to feed your muscles while starving fat with the Nutrition–for–LIFE MethodTM;
- How thousands of ordinary people have now become extraordinary and how you can, too;
- How to gain control of your body and life, once and for all.
The principles of the Body–for–LIFE Program are surprisingly simple but remarkably powerful. So allow yourself to experience the force of the information in this book, allow yourself to take your mind, your body, your life to a higher point than you may have ever dreamed you could. All in as little as 12 weeks.
The founder and executive editor of "Muscle Media"--one of the nation's fastest growing strength training magazines--presents a 12-week motivational program to achieve mental and physical fitness for a lifetime.